Copy the new exe file of this patch into your Starcraft directory. The patch makes some balances in the game. Read them below. HunCraft works well with the latest Brood War patch, but you can use network mode only with the 1.09b Brood War patch which can be found in the installer of HunCraft.
Balances: - Terran Phantom nerfed, instead of 8 attack power, it has only 4, its life changed to 200 instead of 250, can attack ground only
- Psy Templar hasnt got detector anymore
- Missions has got new titles
- Some text fixes and gameplay fixes
- Units and building portraits fixes
- Cheats can be used in campaign without errors
- AI cant cloak with Phantoms
- Appropriate ranks of heroes
- New scenes, better joining to original Starcraft and better introducing the storyline.
- Balanced difficulty in campaign
- Some scenes and the missions are faster
- Colors unified, fitting to original Starcraft
- Mission 5 and 6 are totally reedited
- Easy mode is not supported in this patch
Note: after installing the bugfix patch you cant use your old saved games with the changes of the patch, so it is recommened to be installed before you start the campaign.
Installing the bugfix patch is equals copy, paste and overwrite the old exe file with the new one.