Hello everybody! The last update was two months ago, but with all the new things we've done we hope the delay has been worth it :)
The last update was two months ago, but with all the new things we've done we hope the delay has been worth it :)
We have completed a new building system, less laggy and fixing the problems the last building system had.
- New building system.
- Added visual furniture: sink, tree, paper bin, nightstand, Jack-o'-lantern.
- Now, the AI has texture!
- Added dishes to the table.
- Better UI (still not finished).
- Two new floors: cement tiles and stone!
- Changed graphic quality: Fast, Recommended and Ultra (better than the "Fantastic" of the last alpha").
- Now you can build up to 20 rooms.
- New starting screen.
- Added update checking in the starting screen.
- Changed "white floor" for "dirt floor".
- Outdoor light and plant box collider fixed.
- Shower resized.
- Freezer visual bug corrected.
- Cooker without cooking table after loading a game fixed.
- Cooker bugged cooking forever when selling its cooker table fixed.
- Fixed a bug in which when loading several times, mini fridges' rooms became in 0.
Don't forget that the visual stuff will give you more prestige!
Also, if you find any bugs, please comment them and we will fix them ASAP.