This mod from Tutje is an Easy addon to show you current hit needed per situation.
Hit Assist is an Easy addon to show you current hit needed per situation. This works for casters and melee.
Because of the big difference between different situations in required hit I decided to make this addon. For example when you are a caster and in an heroic with an draenei and an Shadow priest you don't need any hit and can purely focus on other stats and that way improve your dps. But when your raiding naxx without any hit buffs your chance to miss will be that high that your dps will drastically decrease.
The addon checks: -If the player is a caster or melee -Current hit -Talents -Draenei Presence -Mob level
It also comes with a calculator to check some different setups.
-Make Rocket Go Now
-FuBar(when using Fubar2LDB)
-or any other modmanaging mod that supports LDB
Also check www.hitassist.tk for news and updates. If you like this mod please feel free to check out my sponsors for some support :)
Patch notes for Hit Assist v2.3
*On the first login with this mod the minimapbutton shows
*Added /commands. Type /ha help for functions
*Broker function is now fully stand alone
*Removed the disable function when player is not lvl 80
*Fixed a bug when hide minimapbutton was showing the minimapbutton and the other way around
*Packed with latest winrar
*Build in LibDataBroker and tested with Titan. So according to help files it should work with other mod manage mods
*Option added to hide the minimap button
*Fixed a big with Death Knights
* Minimap button location will now be saved per character
* Checks if the player is a caster or melee
* Disables HitAssist when the player isn't lvl 80 yet
* Spell check
* Calculates the softcap for melee on mouseover
* Calculates the softcap for melee in the calculator
* Checks appropriate talents for melee
* Hides the Balance Druid and Shadow Priest debuff check box when the player is melee
* Added a box to notify shamans that there talent is for dual wilding only
Shaman talent check is not perfect yet. Working on it