0.0.7 Fixes the Sniper Rifle accuracy
Halo: Reach Evolved is a sandbox overhaul of Halo: Reach that brings in certain aspects from the original trilogy of Halo games, introduces brand new content, and alters the weapons and vehicles to give each tool of destruction their own distinct niche.
-Hunter Cannons don't have proper collision models, and when placed in Forge, they're basically locked in. You'll need to use "Delete All" to get rid of it.
-Armor Abilties with limited usage can be stopped by pressing the AA key again.
-no vertical recoil haloreach.dll yet
-Meleeing with the Brute Plasma Spate as an Elite causes some fuckery with the weapon model during the animation.
-Power Fist (Armor Lock) is not working properly for clients/non-hosts.
-Gravity Rifle charging sounds in third person can de-sync at times.
How to install:
Place in Halo The Master Chief Collection -> haloreach -> maps, MAKE A BACKUP OF THE ORIGINAL MAP
- Jump height is 15% higher.
- Walking/running speed uses Halo: Combat Evolved's values.
- Can naturally carry up to 4 grenades.
- Armor Abilities can now be dropped from killed enemies when not fully used, and are no longer intended to be part of loadouts and are instead map pickups.
- MA37 Assault Rifle is now called the MA37B; like in CE, it has a 60 round magazine, fires in 15 rounds per second, and has a wide firing spread. It can be burst fired for more accuracy like the original Reach AR. Inherits one of the Plasma Repeater melee animations to have a Halo 3-style melee.
- M6G Magnum has two firing modes. Unzoomed View model positions akin to CE counterpart. One of the melee animations is inherited from the Needler.
- M392 DMR is now the M392 Battle Rifle: 2x magnification, 3-round bursts, zero-bloom, and a brand new model made by Ludus Regard. Inherits one of the Plasma Repeater melee animations to have a Halo 3-style melee.
- Needle Rifle has a 4x magnification and triple the damage per shot than standard Reach NR, but has a slower rate of fire, aggressive vertical recoil, and only a magazine size of 7 needles.
- Plasma Repeater is now the Plasma Spate: 5-round burst plasma weapon that works well in close-mid range firefights. Also uses a new dark-blue color scheme.
- The Brute Plasma Spate. Fires fully-automatic with less accuracy, slower RoF, and worse heat regulation, but has way more stopping power than the Elite variant. Includes a bayonet attachment for increased melee damage. Inherits of the DMR animations to have its melee attack use the bayonet. Sports a custom model made by Ludus Regard.
- Plasma Rifle's damage has been buffed to Combat Evolved levels of power, and it uses a color scheme that's reminiscent of the CE variant. View model positions akin to CE counterpart. Inherits one of the Plasma Pistol animations to re-create a Halo CE-style melee animation.
- Plasma Pistol view model positions akin to CE counterpart, and has proper misfire abilities.
- Needler's supercombine damage significantly nerfed and takes 8 needles to supercombine instead of 6, but is now able to embed into energy shields. Utilizes a Halo 2 anniversary style of shaders.
- Spiker fires armor-piercing rounds that have high gravity values and have large amounts of knockback. Continuously firing the weapon full-auto will cause the weapon to build up heat and slow the fire rate, eventually resulting in an overheat animation inherited from the Focus Rifle. However, rounds do worse shield damage than human ballistic projectiles. Increased melee damage thanks to twin bayonets.
- Concussion Rifle dishes out way less AoE damage and instead has higher impact damage, and its projectiles dish out heavy knockback. Great for "rocket jumping".
- Prototype Plasma Caster: Concussion Rifle variant equipped with two firing modes: standard shot that has its projectile airburst after bouncing once, and a charged shot that fires a stronger round at a very high velocity, and it can stick to anything. However, it costs double the ammo to fire. Overheat animation inherited from the Focus Rifle.
- Fuel Rod Gun now takes heavy inspiration from the Combat Evolved variant: battery-powered, dark-purple color scheme, a more pronounced arc for the projectile, and a wider firing spread. Overheat animation inherited from the Spartan Laser. 10 shots only.
- The Focus Rifle is now the Gravity Rifle, a charge-up Covenant Rail Gun that shoots powerful projectiles that dish out incredibly high amounts of knockback. EMPs vehicles. 7 shots only. 4x zoom.
- Shotgun has blue sights and has increased damage and range at the cost of less spare ammo.
- Sniper Rifle dishes out much less damage against vehicles.
- Rocket Launcher now locks on to ground vehicles as well as aircraft a la the Halo 2 variant.
- Spartan Laser has one extra shot, giving it 5 total like its Halo 3 counterpart. Also does much more damage to shields and heavy vehicles.
- Energy Sword can swing as fast as the Halo 2 variant.
- Plasma Launcher has its Halo: Reach Beta targeting values and charge-up times.
- Warthog Chaingun received an accuracy buff, returning it to its Halo 3-era settings.
- Mounted Machine Gun Turret received an accuracy and damage buff, returning it to its Halo 3-era settings.
- Rocket Warthog's projectiles do 50% more damage.
- The Revenant is now the Apparition, a blue mobile Covenant Flamethrower platform that shoots blue fire.
- The Ghost fires at a faster fire rate and does more damage; uses Halo 2 values.
- The Wraith now sports a light energy shield.
- The Banshee now sports a light energy shield, its secondary Fuel Rod bomb is significantly nerfed, its twin plasma cannons fire synchronously and use the Plasma Pistol firing sounds like its CE counterpart, and flies exactly like the Halo 3 ODST variant of the Banshee.
- Frag Grenades detonate when firmly planted on the ground instead of air-bursting, and use the Halo Reach Beta damage values.
- Plasma Grenades now take 2 seconds to detonate.
- Armor Lock is now Power Fist, which has the user punch the ground to send out a powerful EMP shockwave with heavy knockback.
- Sprint is now Speed Boost, which gives the user 50% more movement speed while still allowing weapons and grenades to be used. Lasts 15 seconds.
- Hologram can only be used 2 times before energy depletion.
- Drop Shield can only be used 1 time before energy depletion.
- Evade can only be used 2 times before energy depletion. However, a single Evade usage forces the player to have to wait 5 seconds before Evading again, and the player has to ready their weapon after evading.
- Active Camo no longer has the radar jammer effect, gives off much better invisibility, and uses the classic Camo activation sound effect.
- Jet Pack has 5 ticks of usage before running out of fuel. Holding the AA key allows for continuous flight.