This patch fixes most issues related to engine branch incompatibility and is designed to run using the latest "Beta" of Half-Life Steam version. Instructions on how to install and use it are within the archive.
This patch fixes most issues related to engine branch incompatibility and
is designed to run using the latest "Beta" of Half-Life Steam version.
Instructions on how to install and use it are within the archive.
** Fixed **
- Radio sequences causing the game to lose focus,
which resulted in players not being able to look
- M16 not playing grenade launch sequence.
- Launching M16 grenades before reload sequence is
- Firing using the tank no longer plays players'
active selected weapon firing sound.
- Crash when attempting to use the lighter without any weapon.
- Fixed IRgun not playing correct idle sequences.
- Gas ignition trigger correctly when players attempt
to use their weapons on map l4m5.
- "Could not load library client." when launching the mod.
- liblist.gam now has correct parameters.
- Various crashes found in original version.
- Bug where saving and reloading would remove a single
item of both stocked healthkit and battery.
** Changes **
- Map l5m5
Removed outro muzzle flash effect to prevent a crash.
- Dropped use of FMOD library in favor of Steam Half-Life's built
in MP3 player, due to many problems related to FMOD.
Players can hear music and the music will loop properly.
Unfortunately, MP3 songs stop right after level change.
** Improvements **
- Missing fog as seen in the original mod.
- Added new menu with UI sounds from original mod.