This full version has been archived by the uploader because it is out of date and no longer supported. We recommend you browse the file list for the latest full version.
This is V2.0 of HLC!! This runs on Xash3D!!!!!!!!!!
Where are the mod?
What do you mean? Its in the ZIP file.
Edit: read the TXT files for more info.
I don't get it, this needs other version of the mod, because in (..\HLC 2.0\Half-Life Classic API\halflifeclassic\) it's empty.
Hmmm... I dont know why its empty. Ill check the file when i get to a pc. im so sorry about this.
Re-download the file. I have updated it.
Friend this time if it did work, but there are some things that maybe you can change the graph as:
- remove the damn function, which causes missing textures in maps and models of insurance in the xash.dll you will have a stupidity-based drivers graphics.
- include more media of maps of quake 2, quake 3, and if quiereshl 2.
- Have texture support for hd formats including gpj, jpg2, png, tga and bmp.
- remove the nonsense of a system of light based on the "gold source" as in the previous xash the projection of light as the flashlight in the models is more beautiful.
- And last, but not least, implement a system of particles as, for example, QMB particles as an example.
Haha yes I do think you are good.
the folder halflifeclassic it's empty.
Hmmm... I dont know why its empty. Ill check the file when i get to a pc. im so sorry about this
Would it be possible to make it simpler to install?
Also, now that I've worked out the installation, I've had a few problems in-game, most of which are barely noticeable, but there is one that really bugs me: there's a thick, black line at the bottom of the screen, no matter the resolution, vsync, fullscreen/windowed, etc. Is this normal, and is there a way to fix it? (oh, and sorry this is so long, i just wanted to get it all out at once)
Could you upload a screenshot?
Ah, I know how to fix that. Increase the screen frame in-game options.
can i get the NON-STEAM version one?
please i want the nostalgia and memories back
my half life WON cd has broked many years ago
Hey dude, I canceled the WON version as I was more used to modding the Steam version.
Sorry, but HLC only supports the Steam and Xash3D versions of Half-Life.
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Half-Life Classic 2.0 has not been tagged yet.