Current version: 2.4 Updated: December 22, 2012 Quick overview of GEM features: - New icons & pictograms for game's interface - New cursors set - New restyled ship graphics - Improved planet & star graphics - New landscapes - New ruins - New galaxy backdrop
[+] new content/feature
+ Upgraded original graphics for all planets except frozen gas giants & gas giants.
+ Upgraded original graphics for all stars on a system zoom level.
+ Upgraded original galaxy backdrop.
+ Upgraded original ship graphics.
+ Integrated updated version of "Surrealistic ruins" mod.
+ Integrated updated version of "Beautiful landscapes" mod.
- Made an atmosphere slightly visible even on a dark side of planets.
- Fixed a shadow artifact appeared when a planet overlaps another planet.
+ Added 9 new cursors.
+ Added 5 more new cursors and updated most of previously released cursors.
- Minor design update of bombard, construction and mine cursors.
+ Added 53 new & refined pictograms for game's interface.
- Most of the cursors are redesigned or refined.
- New version of galaxy backdrop.
- Improved planet graphics, including new atmospheric effect.
- Added an alternative version of shipset without colour outlines.
- Updated version of galaxy backdrop. Slightly redesigned and significantly desaturated to improve contrast between backdrop and active objects on the map.