A modified version of the famous Diablo II muling applicaion GoMule by Gohanman, Randall and Silospen. This version allows characters from a modded game with 100+ level, expanded storage (such as 10x10 stash), or fully-equipped merc.
GoMule movomo rev readme
* GoMule X0.50 is a small modification to GoMule R0.42: Donkey that lets you
open non-vanilla Diablo II LoD characters with 100th level or higher and/or
* Changed the misc.txt file to support stackable potions.
* initial release *
* Installation and usage
1. First off, you need to install jre 7u80 or higher.
Get it here:
(7u80 for win xp) Oracle.com
If your jre version is 7u80(1.7.0_80), 8u92(1.8.0_92) or anything that
somehow looks like a higher version than 7u80, you're golden.
2. Then you need the original GoMule R0.42 by Randall & Silospen.
Get it here: Gomule.sourceforge.net
Actually it doesn't exactly need to be R0.42. Prior versions will probably
3. You need to overwrite GoMule R0.42 with this version (X0.50). At the
moment, the "GoMule" directory in the X0.50 archive contains 8 files in total.
Merge them with the original GoMule R0.42, and it will overwrite 2 files:
GoMule.jar and d2111\misc.txt
4. You're done. To enable expanded storage, go to the Project->Preference
menu and check the "Extended" option, instead of "Vanilla".