Download link to the new Beta 4.0 patch. The patch is a standalone version, which means you DON'T have to install any previous version of the mod to play it. NOTE: The download mirror might not be available immediately, so just be patient
*** Delete all previous versions of Global War ***
Unzip the file in the Mods folder of Men of War. If it does not exist, create it and then unzip the mod there. Start Men of War, go to Option, then go to the MOD tab. There look for the mod in the left list, select it and use the arrow to move to the right list. Press Apply.
- Added Soviet Union.
- Added tutorial missions. Play the tutorial to learn about the features of Battlefield Mode.
- Increased Vickers ammunition to 1500 rounds.
- Added new cannon cursors, now you will see the round type loaded in the cannon.
- Added two new battlefield scenarios: Landing and German Farmland (both from GSM).
- Fixed Cromwell icon disappearing from reinforcements.
- Rebalanced UK AI.
- Added Infantry Special Operations submenu in the infantry reinforcements menu for Japanese Empire.
- Fixed wrong control point objective text (displaying (50/0/1/0) instead of (50/0/1/1))
- Fixed missing track texture for the Comet tank.
- Fixed AI controlled SAS saboteur, Brandeburger and airborne units not able to capture points.
- Fixed AI airborne infantry missing squad member.
- Fixed missplaced AI base zone in Country Roads, allowing the player to win the map capturing the northern town control point.
- Fixed missplaced Japanese reinforcements.