A challenging android platformer/runner with dynamic controls and play styles
The idea of the game is to integrate as many player/world mechanics of the 2d platformer genre into gameplay. For example, time manipulation, block swap, blink, gravity flip and many more. The goal is to make the player learn and adapt to ever changing play styles of the game on the fly.
Status: Early in development, frequently updated!
Will support 3 different game modes:
- Adventure Mode: Play through pre-made levels, progress saved between sessions. At the moment has two levels.
- Arcade Mode: Very short random levels chained together, each level having a different "main gimmick". Level selection is random and can repeat, however, each time you visit the same level within the same run, the level itself evolves and becomes increasingly more difficult (the layout of the level changes). There is also a score multiplier that increases based on the difficulty, furthermore encouraging long runs. Will require learning and performing every gimmick consistently to get the longest run. Disabled in this patch. You can download the previous version if you want to play the arcade.
- Bootcamp: The most difficult of levels, putting the player's skill to the ultimate test. Each level will award the player with an achievement. Not included yet in this version.
Controls change depending on the current gimmick, but generally:
- Button 1: Left half of the screen.
- Button 2: Right half of the screen.