A set of tools for compiling and decompiling the Crystal Dynamics engine's data files. Requires the .NET Framework 4 Client Profile.
The tools are:
- Gibbed.DeusEx3.Demux, which converts the engine's MUL audio files to FSB (FMOD Sound Bank). You will need to use another tool to convert FSB to a standard file format.
- Gibbed.DeusEx3.DRMDecompress, which decompresses the smaller "game object" packages found inside the bigfiles. This is nothing to do with Digital Rights Management!
- Gibbed.DeusEx3.DRMEdit, a GUI tool for viewing the contents of a DRM package. Can display textures by itself.
- Gibbed.DeusEx3.Pack, for creating new bigfiles.
- Gibbed.DeusEx3.Unpack, for dumping the contents of a bigfile.
- RebuildFileLists, for updating the list of files to be packed into a bigfile? (Guessing here.)