This addon from Dominatorius will give you an easy way of finding the gems you want for your gear.
GemFinder will give you an easy way of finding the gems you want for your gear.
Search the database for gems based on the color of the socket it matches or based on its statistics. GemFinder has a lightweight and easy to use interface.
Furthermore GemFinder uses its own item database. It doesn't really matter if your client has seen the item or not, GemFinder will display it!.
- All gems up until patch 2.4.3 are included.
- Search for gems based on socketcolor, stat, rarity or by name.
- Link gems into chat windows.
- While opened alongside the AH window it will also search the AH for any gem you click so you don't have to type the gem name into the search bar.
- See where the gems are made of or which items needed to purchase them.
- Scale the UI for low resolution screens.
- Positioning of Map Icon.
- /gf slash command to bring up the main window.
- Add mob info for dropped gems.
- Add search functionality for "desired by class".
- Customizable sorting.
I spent some serious time to make sure all the data is as good as it is. Though, i might have overlooked something in the process, if this is the case, please create a ticket and i will try to update it as soon as possible.