This is the latest update to the official version which fixes the AI, adds a new game rule and unit for the Vaygr.
This is the latest update to the official version which fixes the AI, adds a new game rule and unit for the Vaygr. Carrying on from the 1.1 update which makes the AI more powerful, calls back the units list and unit state UI and adds some small sportful function.
It is recommended to uninstall any previous versions of this modification (0.5 & 0.6 Beta, 1.0 & 1.1)
Changes & Improvements
- Fix the AI,it's powerful now.
- Call back the units list and unit state UI.
- Add some small sportful function.
1. Download the ZIP and extract the EXE, the run it.
2. Tick the English Version box and install to your /Homeworld2 directory. Do NOT install to your Homeworld2/Data directory.
4. Finish the installation and run the mod.
5. Click on the in-game screen to start the menu.
*Note: (Uploaders note: I haven't tried this so I can't verify the validity of these footnotes if they are still current)
- The game may be slow at the 'Frontend' part of the loading screen. Just wait patiently, it did not crash.
- The English translations are rough. If you can contribute to a better translation, let us know at our forum.
- The Taiidan do not have a fleet command voice. This will hopefully be fixed in the next release.