The 1.02 patch for Osiris. This is not a full download, but a patch for people who already have version 1.01!
Full Invasion: Osiris
This is a patch to update Full Invasion: Osiris to version 1.02. This is not a full download! If you did not have an earlier version of this mod, you do not need to download this patch! This patch is already applied to the full download of the mod.
This patch is specifically for people running version 1.01 of the mod! If you do not already have version 1.01 of the mod, please use the full download.
Download instructions, useful links, and comparability information are all available below. If you have any questions, feedback, or issues, please message us on Discord.
Downloading this patch works just as it has for previous versions of Full Invasion 2 and most other modules.
- Click the Download Now button above to begin the download.
- Once the download is completed, extract the contents to your Modules folder located within your Warband directory (commonly Steam\SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules).
- You will be asked to overwrite files. Confirm to replace all the files you are asked about. If you are not asked to overwrite files, you are not extracting the patch to the correct location!
- Launch Warband and select Full Invasion Osiris from the module drop-down menu.
If you have any issues or questions, please direct them to our development team on our Discord Server.
- Added a new map: Triax. This multi-tiered city is home to the Triaxian League, one of the main parts of the Arcane Empire. A big thank you to Pagan Peasant for making this map.
- Fixed an exploit where players would be able to spawn as heroes without paying gold upon making an edit to their files. To those of you who exploited this: know that we have added countermeasures to the mod that will make you regret it if you try to use this exploit again. Looking at our files is fine, that's what they're there for, but don't try to cheat your way through the mod. This is your only warning.
- Fixed several bugs that were in the mod:
- Fixed Duke Silandris not being able to remount his horse.
- Fixed the Legendary Koncerz not actually being usable once it's sheathed.
- Swords of Ulric are now actually called "Swords of Ulric", not "Swords of Ulfric". Sorry Warhammer fans!
- Fixed the layout of polls (the text is now actually in the box).
- Removed the unnecessary "for teamkilling" part in the kick player poll message.
- Fixed a bug where some of Calradia's companion heroes buffed the wrong classes.
- Fixed an issue where arrows would stick indefinitely in siege towers.
- Fixed a bug that would crash the server if a certain door was interacted with.
Hey, after i installed the patch I get always 5-9 lines in red in the chat from the game, that the game cant open some textures when i equip some stuff in the menu and when i dont close this menu, until 2 sec. after the red lines showed up, my game is crashing all the time. FIX IT
Hi fi2 developers, first i want to thank you for your amazing work.
sadly the patch on mod mb isnt working. Before the recent patch , fi2 worked fine, but now i get the message that the Servers run Version 1.020 and i run Version 1.000
Here is how i patched fi2 : after i got the message the first time i downloaded patch 1.02 and unzipped it into my modules folder for fi2, overwriting all data that had to be overwritten. It didnt work, had the same error message as above.
Then i downloaded 1.0 full Version, 1.1 patch and 1.2 patch, deleted the previous fi2 and installed 1.0, then patched 1.1 and after that i patched 1.2 over that.
It didnt work, i got the same error as above
I dont use steam so maybe a script for 1.2 is missing in the mod files?
could you run the same files downloaded from fi2 to see if you would get the same error?
PS: i also downloaded the exe file, but i couldnt read/ open it, do i need a special program for it?
i hope i get a reply, do you guys have a reddit account i can write to?