Welcome to the show of a life time! You will like it here... You will be part of the family again...They missed you Michael...They want to meet you, you will join them soon... You did something to her.... :)
Freakshow change log!
- Made the static sounds quieter
- You can skip the intro! (Press “S” to skip!)
- Improved the sponge texture
- Improved the start up pages!
- Improved load times
- Tv scene is shorter
- Removed Debug mode (From the original version)
- Changed the text "Your day is now over..." when the day is done to "Goodnight"
- Changed the bone movements on all the days
- Changed the Freaks eating game (The ending fades, doesn't just go away)
- Changed the link for the bug forms!
- Added details to the intro
- Added voice acting for the intro
- Added a control to reset the minigames (If you get stuck)
- Added the developer commentary
- Added day 4,5 and 6
- Added a "How to play" after the loading screen for the first day only!
- Added some intro details and stuff
- Added Freaks!
- Added a stuff to the title screen
- Added more to "The original game"
- Fixed the white texture when the day loads up
- Fixed audio cutting for the credits!
- Fixed mouse cursor being up after the feeding freaks game
- Fixed some full screen bugs
- Fixed "the key" bug
- Fixed the original game (bed bug and other stuff)
- Fixed the title screen (Puzzle piece being covered by the red X)
- And more!!
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.