Features: - Added cut 1st level from Black Mesa: Hazard Course. - Music changes for 1st HC level and main menu: HL Decay main theme for HC tram ride and dark amtospheric main menu theme based on Valve one; - Improved crowbar world model and normal texture by the same authors. - New classic textures; - Better blood effects; - Classic-like gore algorhytm;
Instruction for HEV SUIT TESTERS. Please do this before play.
Install Steam and don't forget to install Source SDK Base 2007 for Black Mesa Mod.
Then do this:
1) Download Black Mesa Mod from Moddb(blackmesa.zip.001/blackmesa.zip.002).
2) Open blackmesa.zip.001.
3) Extract all files from "blackmesa" folder to your "Steam\steamapps\sourcemods\BMS" folder.
4) Download Black Mesa: Classic Addon from Moddb/another sites (BMCA_A_v.0.69_Base.zip,BMCA_A_v.0.69_Maps.zip,BMCA_A_v.0.69_Models.zip,BMCA_A_v.0.69_Materials.zip,BMCA_A_v.0.69_Sound.zip).
5) Open BMCA_A_v.0.69_Base.zip,BMCA_A_v.0.69_Maps.zip,BMCA_A_v.0.69_Models.zip,BMCA_A_v.0.69_Materials.zip,BMCA_A_v.0.69_Sounds.zip.
6) Extract all content from BMCA_A_v.0.69_Base.zip,BMCA_A_v.0.69_Maps.zip,BMCA_A_v.0.69_Models.zip,BMCA_A_v.0.69_Materials.zip,BMCA_A_v.0.69_Sound.zip to your "Steam\steamapps\sourcemods\BMS" folder...
...DON'T FORGET FIX #1
7) Download Fix #1 for Black Mesa: Classic Addon from Moddb (FIX#1.zip).
8) Open FIX#1.zip.
9) Extract "BMS" from FIX#1.zip to your "Steam\steamapps\sourcemods\" folder.
10) Run "Black Mesa: Classic Addon".
12) Enjoy and say "WOW"!
13) E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have bugs or you want to help make it better.
...AND NOW PREPARE FOR THE RETURN OF THE OLD GOOD STUFF:
14) Download Gearbox Style Pack for Black Mesa: Classic Addon from Moddb (GSP4BMCA.zip).
15) Open GSP4BMCA.zip.
16) Extract "BMS" from GSP4BMCA.zip. to your "Steam\steamapps\sourcemods\" folder.
1) Loyen and -tWo-'s Crowbar (by Loyen):
"This is the Half-Life 2 compile of the crowbar.
Model: Loyen_ Textures: tWo There are a phonged version of it in the file so don't worry about doing that."
2) Valve Theme - Hazardous Environments (by Anti-Nightcore);
3) Surface Tension Uncut v2.0 - Installer Version (by TextFAMGUY1);
4) Half-Life PS2 Menu Theme Extended Rock Remix (by Tortilla Tequila);
"An unfinished track created by Brandon Blume."
5) BM Retro Pack part 2 (by ysrael214);
"This is part 2 of my previous work.
OaR - Apprehension tram is now orange instead of yellow
Gluon gun screen is green.
Bullsquid's tentacles are very bloody
Flares are red.
and some fixes for the Part 1".
6) bloody effect changed (by Motorhead);
improved bloody effects."
7) My NPC gibbing (by Chyvachok ):
"I just edited gib_manifest.txt, I fixed zombie security, now you can dismember them, and edited gibing for other monsters, look at this video's: Youtube.com Youtube.com (On video zombie security has scientist legs - I fix this) To install open sourcemods\BMS\scripts\gib_manifest.txt and replace contents with my "Script Code" This is my first script, uploaded on Gamebanana :)"
8) Gory gibbing with some extras (by Perseus290688):
"Better gibbing / adds gibbing sounds".
Crowbar Collective (Creator of original script files from Black Mesa);
SMOD Dev Team (Creator of original sound files);
Chyvachok (Creator of the script file to enable zombie guard gibbing);
shatackoz (Youtube)(Creator of original script files to add sounds to gibbing);