If you already have the full mod (1.4) you don't need to download this. This is only for the poeple that have the older versions.
If you're stuck anywhere, bear in mind there's a .pdf guide enclosed along with the custom story!
The Warden's AI can bug out sometimes, albeit very rarely. It's a bug that I wasn't able to fix. The fix for that is to reload the game from an earlier save. This should be fixed now.
Unzip directly into "custom_stories/Master of Five Magics".
Make sure your game is up to date! The custom story will malfunction otherwise.
- Player can no longer get stuck in one of the rooms in Study
- Using a jar and a drill is a lesser pain now
- First chase sequence in the Tunnels is now a bit easier
- No more buggy mattresses.
- Fixes some doubling items bug.
- Fixes the issue where player was able to break the padlock and the door would still remain locked
- Navigation is now slightly easier in the Forest and Dungeon areas
- Fixes (hopefully) a bug that would cause the game to CTD for some people whilst entering the 12th map
- Fixes a certain event in the shrine that would make players lose their sanity every time they would open a door
- Some typos have been corrected
- Warden will not get stuck at the end now
- Maybe there's a new easter egg in the town?
Have fun playing my custom story!