Covers all the bug fixes mentioned in the 1.3.1 + fixes the Warden getting stuck at the end issue. Unzip directly into "custom_stories/Master of Five Magics".
If you're stuck anywhere, bear in mind there's a .pdf guide enclosed along with the custom story!
The Warden's AI can bug out sometimes, albeit very rarely. It's a bug that I wasn't able to fix. The fix for that is to reload the game from an earlier save. This should be fixed now.
Unzip directly into "custom_stories/Master of Five Magics".
Make sure your game is up to date! The custom story will malfunction otherwise.
- Player can no longer get stuck in one of the rooms in Study
- Using a jar and a drill is a lesser pain now
- First chase sequence in the Tunnels is now a bit easier
- No more buggy mattresses.
- Fixes some doubling items bug.
- Fixes the issue where player was able to break the padlock and the door would still remain locked
- Navigation is now slightly easier in the Forest and Dungeon areas
- Fixes (hopefully) a bug that would cause the game to CTD for some people whilst entering the 12th map
- Fixes a certain event in the shrine that would make players lose their sanity every time they would open a door
- Some typos have been corrected
- Warden will not get stuck at the end now
- Maybe there's a new easter egg in the town?
Have fun playing my custom story!