If you already have the base mod with the 1.3.2 patch you don't need to download this. Covers all the bug fixes mentioned in the 1.3.1 + fixes the Warden getting stuck at the end issue. Unzip directly into "custom_stories/Master of Five Magics".
If you're stuck anywhere, bear in mind there's a .pdf guide enclosed along with the custom story!
The Warden's AI can bug out sometimes, albeit very rarely. It's a bug that I wasn't able to fix. The fix for that is to reload the game from an earlier save.
Also, make sure your game is up to date! The custom story will malfunction otherwise.
- Player can no longer get stuck in one of the rooms in Study
- Using a jar and a drill is a lesser pain now
- First chase sequence in the Tunnels is now a bit easier
- No more buggy mattresses.
- Fixes some doubling items bug.
- Fixes the issue where player was able to break the padlock and the door would still remain locked
- Navigation is now slightly easier in the Forest and Dungeon areas
- Fixes (hopefully) a bug that would cause the game to CTD for some people whilst entering the 12th map
- Maybe there's a new easter egg in the town?
Have fun playing my custom story!