A small patch that corrects several bugs and tweaks some things. See File/Full Details for the specifics. This patch is optional, but highly encouraged by the authors, as it is a server-side patch.
The Fistful of Frags V1.3"D" server update has some major improvements, is strongly recommended for any dedicated server out there. Any player using beta 1.3 will be able to play without client update, so don't worry about incompatibilities.
Here are the fixes/additions:
* Many fixes and improvements in Bounty game mode
* Spawn system redone, much more effective in all game modes
* Defaultgamemode.txt added in maps/ folder. Use it to customize your default game in each map
* Projectile weapons (bow, knife and axe) damage system tweaked. They will detect hit groups as other weapons do (headshots are possible!). This will increase difficulty because hit groups are smaller than the player hull used in the old hit detection system. So these weapons has been improved slightly to compensate that issue: bow is more accurate, knife and thrown axe speed is faster.
* Sprint consumes less stamina
* New feature: players can equip items during the game, without dying. Once there is added 15nt or more points since last respawn, a chat notice indicates that possibilty, then just select the equipment you want again. However, no additional pain tolerance can be equipped using this new feature. Every item you got will be removed before new items are added to your inventary.