Intended for BDv21, aim to be minor adjustements and fixes, without changing the core of brutal doom. Includes: reduced drops for some types of ammo, weapon bug fixes, revamped revolver, powered up Railgun and grenade launcher, tweaked minigun, and more.
EDIT: A file got mixed up in the monsters tweaks, so cruelty bonus won't work. Will be fixed in the new version.
Few standout features:
- Weapons remember if dual wielded when swapped out
- Minigun alternate fire a lot faster, but the muzzle will shake making it hard to aim.
- Revolver will use pistol bullets (5 per shot) and will have a faster but inaccurate alt fire (and will spawn)
- Grenade launchers will have a larger and deadlier explosion, but will be weak on single targets.
- Grenades do a lot more damage, but decrease faster on the edge of the AOE and you can carry less of them.
- Railgun does more damage, but it also use more ammo per shot
- Flamethrower and its ammo will spawn.
- Alternate unused monsters will spawn
Compatible with Bdv21.0.3 and also with bdv21.1.0 expansion (but the gameplay balance won't be assured, since the expansion changes a bit too much).
For the full list of files, changes, requirements, and load order, check the README.txt file in the archive.
These mods are the result of my preferences and playstyle, since no other update, mod, or expansion, suited me. Maybe someone will find them useful as well.