Allows you to easily scroll through your trackings via key binds.
** Insert Cheap Infomercial Music Here **
Are you a hunter? Are you also a Miner? Are you getting sick of constantly having to click the minimap icon and change your tracking over and over again so you can find some nodes while finding that quest mob? Does it anger you that there isn't any keybindings for this yet? Then this mod is for you!
** Insert Cheap Infomercial Canned Applause Here **
Fast Track is a simple mod that allows you scroll up and down through your trackings through keybindings. Just set up said bindings and you're good to go.
I'll explain this step-by-step for all you simple folk out there. =D
1) Install mod
2) Log into WoW
3) Open your keybindings
4) Look for "Scroll Tracking Up/Down" (yes, I know the header isn't showing for some reason)
5) Assign your keybindings for each (I recommend SHIFT MouseWheelUp/MouseWheelDown, respectfully)
7) Grab a cookie and have fun!
Things To Do
Add status messages when you change tracking
Compromise for global cooldown on hunter trackings
Telic: helping out with explaining widgets (cause I R noob at them)
Moongaze: offering advice on multiple different ways on how to make the mod functional without killing mouse zooming
Patch notes for Fast Track
It doesn't look like we have any patch notes for this mod.
- header not showing in keybindings (no clue why)
- hunter trackings have a global CD where the standard ones do not, thus causing miscastings and such. this is caused by the tracking value being increased but not cast. to fix this, simply wait for the global CD to end and scroll again, it should pick up again wherever the counter is sitting