Here you are the reworked version of legendary Middle-Earth TW, updated by the famous and respected community from Russia - Imperial Community.
This is new Middle-Earth! You didn`t see something like this before. This mod have similar style to the famous game - Battle for Middle-Earth II. You will understand it, when you start the campaign.
Changes in the Fall of Barad-Dur mod version:
- Added full content from the original Middle-Earth TW 1.0, developed by Chamber of Recoreds.
- All units from METW available in campaign and fully working, AOR system was reworked
- Added vast amount of new units for all factions (with new quality 3d-models from my good friend VIR, and textures reworked by me)
- Added special portraits for the Elven Kingdoms faction (by me, BagaturKhan)
- Added skies, nature and water from the Roma Surrectum II mod
- Added a full special music pack from BagaturKhan (i.e. from me), tracks are from Hobbit movies and Lord of the Rings.
- Added a lot of new loadscreens from Peter Jacksons LOTR movies.
- A lot of work was made with buildings system of factions
- A lot of work was made with mod UI things (again by me)
- Added Eriador transform to Arnor and culture for this is Dunedain
- Added special religions and beliefs for factions (Morgoth shrines, Orome sacred grooves, temples of Varda and etc.)
- Fixed all bugs, which the "show_err" has found in original mod
- Added a lot of gameplay and balance changes for all factions
- New playable faction - Restored Angmar (Morghrumbahr)
- More agressive atmosphere in the main Fall of Barad-Dur campaign (War with Evil in the start!)
- Some heroes from the Middle-Earth world (Boromir, Faramir for ex)
- Other improvements in all things.
Mod factions for now:
- Kingdoms of West Alliance
- Elven Kingdoms
- Empire of Mordor
- Isengard State
- Gundabad State
- Empire of Harad
- Eriador Alliance
- Easterling Kingdoms
- Rhovanion Kingdoms
- Alliance of Dale and Erebor
- Restored Kingdom of Angmar
- Free Rohirrim
- Independent States
Installation is very simple. Just put METW folder to your BI folder. Then create a shortcut from Rometw-bi.exe and write in Object -mod:bi/metw -show_err. After that you can start the shortcut and have a lot of fun.
- This mod still have no new building models in the real-time, so if you want to help with it, feel free to write about it.
- Middle-Earth TW team (of course!)
- TWcenter free packs
- KLA packs
- AQD mod
- MilnerTW packs
- Imperial community
- VIR (Rus TW)
If you have some other questions, feel free to contact me in my email email@example.com or write me here.