A mod with many QoL changes like stacking Runes/Gems, boosted Mercs, an ingame Cube Recipe List and much more!
Get the Mod Up and Running:
1. Navigate to your Diablo II Resurrected installation directory, usually located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II Resurrected"
2. Create a new folder named "mods" -> "...\Diablo II Resurrected\mods"
3. Create "ExtendedResurrection" folder and place ExtendedResurrection.mpq folder there -> "...\Diablo II Resurrected\mods\ExtendedResurrection\ExtendedResurrection.mpq"
there are two ways to run the mod, either via a new shortcut, or via b.net launcher
4. Create a new shortcut for D2R.exe
5. Right-click on the new shortcut and select properties of the made shortcut, and add Target parameters-mod ExtendedResurrection
Target: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II Resurrected\D2R.exe" -mod ExtendedResurrection
Start in: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II Resurrected"
6. Start Diablo II Resurrected using the new shortcut and have fun!
Via B.net Launcher:
4. Open B.net Launcher
5. click on the gear symbol next to the play button and choose gamesettings
6. check additional command line arguments and enter -mod ExtendedResurrection
7. done, have fun!
- Stackable Runes/Gems/Pandemonium Keys
- increased cube size to 5x6
- Itemlevels will be shown next to their Name
- fully equipable Mercs
- Act1 Merc additional Skills: Freezing/Immolation Arrow and Multishot
- Act3 Merc additional Skills: Meteor/Blizzard/Chain Lightning
- Act5 Merc additional Skill: Battle Orders
- Max cost for Merc resurrection is now 75.000
- Added Jewel of Corruption, 75% Chance to add sockets to any magic/rare/set/unique item, 25% chance to make it unusable
- Added Jewel of Rage, cube it with any weapon for melee splash damage!
- Added Scroll of Transition, use those to open Portals to High Level Areas!
- Added a new Area Called 'River of Corrupted', a good place to farm some Runes!
- Added two new Enemies for 'River of Corrupted'
- Added two new Uniques: Toorc's Icefist (tribute to MedianXL) & Ring of reckless Maturity
- Added translations to all Items/Levels/Monsters for all available Languages! Please let me know if you find some Errors!
- Disabled Online Play Button
Special Thanks go out to the Community of Phrozen Keep, metioning Kingpin, Necrolis, Thrugg_aka_trogg, kain_abel_666 for Guides, eezstreet for Tools and especially Bonesy who helped me out by far the most!
You can Check Out Changes,Cube Recipes and added Uniques at any time Ingame!
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.