This release of Europe 1200 includes Western and Central Europe with a total of 32 factions and 4 military orders, including a new faction, The Kingdom of Hungary, among with a good lot of enhancements and bugfixes. Live the Middle Ages and find your way to glory...
FACTIONS: Castille, Leon, Navarre, Aragon, the Banu Gaya (Mallorca), Almohad Caliphate, France, Toulouse, England, Denmark, Norway, Kingdom of Connacht, Irish Kingdoms, Welsh Principalities, K of Mann, K of the Isles, Scotland, Sweden, Genoa, Pisa, Holy Roman Empire, Holland, Frisia, Flanders, Brabant, Venice, Sicily, Bohemia, the Papal States, the Tuscan League,Lombard League, Hungary. ORDERS: Aviz, Santiago, Calatrava, Saint George. MAP AREAS: North-West Africa, Iberia, France, Holland, British Isles, Germany, Italy, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Bohemia and Hungary. INCLUDING: Sea travel, naval warfare and a complete enhancement of the war system, among many other minor features.
NEW FEATURES AND CHANGES:
- Added Kingdom of Hungary.
- Lords now defect only to nearby factions.
- Minor adjustments to the map.
- Rework of Looters (they look a little less 'nativeish' now).
- Rework of Sea Raiders (now just "Raiders", less nordic and more deserter-lookalike).
- Custom faces for Venetian, Tuscan, Bohemian and Lombard lords (thanks to DrevniDabar).
- Added some ladies and family relationships for Venice, Bohemia and the Lombard League (thx to DrevniDabar again).
- Added custom castle and prison guards to most factions (at last!).
- Added two more companions.
- Added custom mudéjar textures for the castle hall of Segovia (thanks to Revan-Shan).
- Added custom city scene for Nüremberg (thanks to quapitty).
- Villages now should increase their prosperity a bit faster (to compensate the huge swarms of naughty lords who usually plunder them).
- Added some kettle hats from Dejawolf's medieval helmet pack.
- "Dyes everywhere" solved (with great help from Gannish).
- Tournaments work again (were broken in 0.13 release)
- Agnone (village in southern Italy) can now be accessed.
- Fixed a "dark spot" in the alpine pass near Bolzano.
- Fixed a really annoying glitch in the map, between Cres island and the Dalmatian coast.
- Fixed the Great Dutch Traffic Jam (several map glitches in the Frisian region).
- No more doppelgängers (your funny impersonators with rhodok-swadian dialogue) in the streets.
- Companions will now respond well when interacted by the player while in party, instead of coming up with some weird native talk.
NORMAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
STEAM INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS