This mod from neBula replaces the standard quickmenu with an enhanced menu, giving easy rcon usage for admins, and the ability to reset your score without having to reconnect.
Date: 27. December 2009
Enhanced Quickmenu v. 1.1 for Call of Duty 2 ~ Mod made by neBula ~ Infectia.aee.dk
Thanks a lot to the people at modsonline.com for helping me with this!
The two persons I would like to thank the most are DemonSeed and -=INSANE=-
Also thanks to the people supporting me while making this mod :)
- Reset score easily
- Use rcon without complicated console commands / external programs
- Compatible with 10 admin GUIDs
- Automatically login at rcon when connecting
- Only admins are able to see the rcon menus
- Fast and stable
- Compatible with many mods
- Lots of server options
And more to come...
What I am working on:
- Rcon kick/ban
- Rcon status
- More non-admin options (killstreak, headshots, kill/death ratio, etc)
If you have any ideas - contact me (email, xfire, website listed below)
___________________________| WARNING |___________________________
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SET THE ADMIN GUIDS TO 0 (zero) !
If you do that, many will be able to use Rcon, and your server will most likely
fall into the wrong hands. The best way to prevent this is by only changing the
GUIDs you want, and keeping the rest at its default ("GUID of Admin").
1. Put the "z_eq.iwd" and "eq_mod.cfg" in your servers "main" folder.
2. Make the server execute "eq_mod.cfg", by adding a command to the server's own config file.
(It is usually a file called "server.cfg" and is based in the main folder)
Write: "exec eq_mod" in the config - without quotation marks.
3. Edit "eq_mod.cfg" to fit your server. Put in your admins GUIDs.
4. Restart the server and it works.
1. Delete the "z_eq.iwd" and "eq_mod.cfg" files.
2. Remove "exec eq_mod" from your server's config file.
3. Restart the server
If you have any questions/requests/ideas regarding this mod, contact me at:
Regards - Theodor "neBula" Straarup.