EnchantBot will be your customers' best friend for in-game enchanting information.
EnchantBot will be your customers' best friend for in-game enchanting information. It provides other people an automated way to find out which enchants you currently have, what those enchants do, and optionally which reagents are required for a particular recipe.
This is an update of EnchantBot by Adys, which is an update of EnchantBot by Revenger (http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=2122).
Not a enchanter? Fret not, get CraftBot (http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=3839).
- Multi-keyword searching.
- Tri Mode, Sell, Tips or Custom.
- Scans and store enchants when there are new enchants.
- Sell mode includes enchant prices (Enchantrix required). If you do not have Enchantrix, selling price will be stated as 'ASK'.
- Sell mode requires Enchanting window to remain open.
- Sell mode does not list or advertise enchants which you do not have reagents for.
- Automatically compose and send advertisement message (Advance Broadcaster required).
- Send reagent list to user, guild, party and others easily via slash command.
- Custom mode displays custom message after welcome message.
- Ignores enchants by slash command or shift clicking enchants in the default Enchanting interface (not advertised and will not be returned as results).
- Disconnection prevention.
- Dynamic event registration.
- Titan Panel support.
- FuBar support.
Slash Commands (/eb or /enchantbot):
'/eb ( on | off )' - Toggles EnchantBot on or off. If Advance Broadcaster is loaded, Advance Broadcaster will be configured.
'/eb scan' - Open Enchanting windows and forces scanning of enchants.
'/eb ab ( on | off )' - Toggles Advance Broadcaster support.
'/eb option' - Toggles EnchantBot options interface. (abbreviation /eb o)
'/eb mode ( sell | tips | custom )' - Toggle EnchantBot mode. (abbreviation /eb m)
'/eb reset' - Clears data.
'/eb resetmsg' - Use default messages.
'/eb silent ( on | off )' - Toggles if incoming queries and outgoing replies are shown.
'/eb minrank ( optimal | medium | easy | trivial )' - Set the minimum rank of enchants returned (defaults to trivial, abbreviation /eb mr).
'/eb ignore ( add | remove )
'/eb ignore list' - Prints all ignored enchants.
!ebhelp - Replies with welcome message and provides simple guidance to making a query.
!ebsearch ( item link | keyword(s) | key phrase(s) ) - Replies with matching recipes and [x] index.
!ebreagents x - Replies with material list for item with matching index.
!ebuse - Replies with formulae that use specified reagent
/eb s w fiery - Sends the mats of [Enchant Weapon - Fiery Weapon] to the current active WIM dialogue partner.
/eb s p 25 agi weapon - Sends the mats of [Enchant 2H Weapon - Agility] to your party.
/eb sf Thortok2000 [Void Crystal] - Sends formulae that uses [Void Crystal] to the toon named Thortok2000.
Still don't know how to use EnchantBot? Check out the Idiot's Guide to EnchantBot in guide.txt.
For up to date versions, please check the following authorized sites.
Author: Krakhaan of Khaz'goroth (Oceanic)
Contributors: Styler, Novatp, Thortok2000
Translators: stephenfoxx from ui.worldofwar.net (DE), Put your name here by helping with the translation.