Elite's Conflict Mod v1.3.0! This is the most up-to-date version and this download is available through the Steam Workshop! Please enjoy and thank you for all of the support and help. We look forward to working on ECM v1.3.x and v1.4.
Thank you all and enjoy Elite's Conflict Mod! This download is also available through the Steam Workshop!
Elite's Conflict Mod v1.3.0! This is the most up-to-date version. Please enjoy and thank you for all of the support and help.
A changelog is posted below:
ECM v1.3.0 (03.25.2021 Release):
- All ships for both factions (Rebel/Empire) that were cut for the v1.2 Demo #2 have been re-added
- Updated the Quasar Fire model
- Added HD planet textures
- Added new planets and redid a lot of coding with the planets, adjusted all of their locations and trade-routes.
Final corrections may be needed, Will be addressed in 1.3.x patches
- Planet populations now fall into 5 categories: Barren (10), Colonial (25), Civilized (50), Industrialized (70), and Capital (100).
- New GC layout with updated galactic background
- New icons for most of the ships
- Rewrote Damage vs Armor matrix table, further adjustments may be needed
- Removed Magic unit spawns for AI, should solve capital ship spam
- Adjusted space unit population values
- Adjusted Fighter/Bomber loadouts to more balanced amounts
- Skirmish balance pass
- Empire starts with TIE Fighters instead of TIE Interceptors
- Upgrades are now separate from the Unit queue
- disabled AI heroes for Training Protocol GC
- Reworked difficulty settings to make the game a bit easier and more fun for beginner players
- Redid classes/ranks data
- Edited Rebel Ground Tournament Arena values to make stronger
Bug Fixes/Stability Improvements:
- Fixed lots of internal errors
- Fixed Acclamator model that had no hardpoints
- Fixed a crash when invading a Pirate owned planet
- Neutral Pirate faction fixed and properly working
- Corrected unit affiliation inconsistencies and buggy behavior
- Fixed a bug with the Rebel Steal Tech screen where there was a duplicate CR90 entry
- Victory 2 SD hardpoint issues fixed
- Balancing may still need adjustments
- AI still needs to be edited, will be a lengthy process to address
- Trade Routes may be broken for a couple of planets
Again, thank you to everyone who has supported us through reviews, feedback, and interest. You are what keeps us going!