This mod expands the Ecologist faction in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and is an update to the "Eco-Stalker" mod.
This expands the Ecologist faction in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and is an update to my
previous Eco-Stalker mod. Please see screenshot.
Tested on patch 1.0004, I had just finished when patch 1.0005 came out, and so
far this patch has not been welcomed on forums. If, when the full changelog
is released, the patch becomes widely used, I will update the mod.
- Orange scientist suit is replaced with a blue Stalker suit.
- Green scientist suit is replaced with blue SEVA suit.
- Descriptions and dialog amended for the new suits.
- Values for new suits adjusted in outfit file.
- Modified texture for Eco-Stalker suit found in game archives.
- New texture for blue SEVA suit
- New zombified Ecologist Stalker spawns in Yantar.
- All icons adjusted, including:
- Mission icons (blue Kruglov)
- Icons for Marked One when wearing new suits
- NPC icons that show in PDA and dialog windows
- Equipment icons
- Scientist Lab is guarded by Stalker and SEVA suited guards.
(Last feature needs new game, Ecologists appear after Brainlab mission)
SRP Mod team - Marked One Stalker suit icon & equipment icon which I modified.
DJekman(RUS) - Marked One Freedom SEVA icon, modified to create blue SEVA icon.
Everyone on the forums, where I learnt to do basic all.spawn and mesh editing.
Anyone can use this in a compilation, credit would be nice.
A new game is needed to see the Ecologist spawns in Yantar, which are improved
from 1st Eco-Stalker Mod (now, no Duty will spawn at all, only Ecologists).
Without a new game start you will still see a different Rostok helicopter scene,
zombified Ecologists, and be able to use new armors, but it would be wise to
delete the included all.spawn file if your not starting a new game.