This is the full version of Dawn of the Tiberium Age v6.9.24: all files necessary to play are included, so you also don't need to have the original game installed.
To install, simply extract all files to an empty folder and then run DTA.exe to play.
Released: May 25, 2018
- Changed: The Sea Shadow now has a new, more powerful weapon (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Changed: The Sea Shadow already becomes faster when it becomes veteran (instead of elite) and it now also gains extra strength.
- Changed: TS-DDRAW (OGL) has been improved and will now fall back to TS-DDRAW (GDI) in case of failure (Credits: dkeeton, FunkyFr3sh).
- Fixed: The Ekranoplan didn't always use its missiles against tanks and ships when they were within the missile's firing range.
Released: May 20, 2018
- Added: A new TS-DDRAW (GDI) renderer has been added that should be compatibile on more systems than DDrawCompat and thus replaces it as the default renderer (Credits: dkeeton, FunkyFr3sh).
- Changed: Several changes were made to the engine to improve stability and performance (Credits: dkeeton).
- Fixed: You can now build ships on Emerald Canyon again.
- Fixed: The Sea Shadow's firing range was only half of what it should be.
- Fixed: The Allied and Soviet AIs no longer mainly target harvesters with their nukes (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: The AI no longer leaves 3 cells of space between all of its buildings on "Cricle of Death" (Credits: Bittah Commander).
Released: Mar 11, 2018
- Changed: The performance of online games has been improved (Credits: dkeeton).
- Fixed: A rock on the "Beach Landing" multiplayer map wasn't properly impassable, causing vehicles to constantly attack it, while infantry got stuck trying to walk through it.
- Fixed: An old experimental Chrono Vortex superweapon was unintentionally enabled and fired automatically on any map that had a Chronosphere structure on it.
Released: Jan 19, 2018
- Added: New multiplayer map "Split Peninsula" (Credits: Rampastring).
- Changed: The HP of dogs has been halved in classic mode to match Red Alert.
- Changed: Interior walls now have dummy shadows in the map editor to allow mappers to see exactly where the shadows are (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: The Commando and Tanya will no longer place C4 instead of using their pistol/sniper when they're ordered to attack barrels (Credits: dkeeton).
- Fixed: Various bugs have been fixed on Sarin Gas 2 (Credits: Bittah Commander, stormrider).
- Removed: Christmas props.