This is the full version of Dawn of the Tiberium Age v5.6.0: all files necessary to play are included, so you also don't need to have the original game installed.
To install, simply extract all files to an empty folder and then run DTA.exe to play.
Released: Sep 30, 2016
- Changed: The deployed aircraft carrier is now able to produce regular aircraft, but can no longer build controllable drones.
- Changed: Mobile Construction Vehicles can no longer pick up crates (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Changed: You now need to own a radar to be able to build a Mobile Sensor Array (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: The client could crash if you started a game without having ever accessed the options before and having clicked the Save button there (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: After becoming elite, the Rocket Launcher did very little damage against infantry and too much damage against tanks (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: Blue tiberium (gems) still harmed infantry when the "Harmless Resources" option was enabled (Credits: Bittah Commander, Rampastring).
- Fixed: You can no longer build a (non-functional) enemy MCV after obtaining an enemy's War Factory (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: It is now also possible to build a Barracks or a Refinery when you only own an Advanced Power Plant and no regular Power plant (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: Potentially fixed a rare crash during client startup on systems with non-western languages (Credits: Rampastring).