This is the full version of Dawn of the Tiberium Age v5.5.5: all files necessary to play are included, so you also don't need to have the original game installed.
To install the mod, simply extract all files to an empty folder and run DTA.exe to play.
Released: Sep 25, 2016
- Changed: When the Extreme AI option is enabled, the AI will now build its secondary Construction Yard much sooner (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Changed: The Gunboat now does less area-damage.
- Changed: The "Survivor" and "King of the Hill" game modes are now only available in multiplayer.
- Changed: The client now writes client crash logs to the Client\ErrorLogs\ directory (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: In the "Reunification" and "Ally Under Siege" Co-Op missions you couldn't build a War Factory before you had built a secondary refinery (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: In the "Survivor" game mode, players started with a Mobile Construction Vehicle instead of a Mobile HQ (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: You instantly died after starting the "Second Wind" Co-Op mission (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: Played matches in version 1.14xx are now also included in the statistics (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: Potentially fixed a rare crash on client startup (Credits: Rampastring).