Top-down hack'n'slash action RPG. Added new items, modified camera, increased performance (especially on low end computers) and much more. Expand description for full patch notes.
Dragonpath Patch notes 10.12.2015 - v0.25
- Secondary weapon is now setup when loading saved game
- Enchant scrolls in inventory are now saved&loaded correctly
- Continue now works for co-op mode
Changed save files: they are now saved at Dragonpath_Data/SaveData and the file type is “.sav” (they are still in xml format though)
- Added NewGame+ which restarts game from chapter 1 so that player keeps gears etc. and enemies are stronger (the usual stuff).
Tutorial & Intro
- Player can now start moving without listening to everything that the instructor NPC has to say.
- Slightly modified intro scene
- Improved Spiky Armor model
- Added Dwarven Armor model
- Added an animated crossbow weapon model
- Runeshot got a new model
- Added second texture variation for cultisty staff
- New enemy model: Floater (will be added to chapter 3 later).
- New enemy model: Hope (chapter 2 last boss)
Shield Bandit: No longer gains absorb from blocked or reflected attacks (using block in melee is now a viable tactic against them)
Changed model and abilities of chapter 2 part 4 boss.
Brute berserker (chapter 3): abilities modified
Changed how item and enemy powers are calculated to make them more sensible at high levels (especially in NG+).
- Item prices now increase with power level. Sell value also increases.
- Rusty Sword & BF Sword: Spin attack mana cost removed and cooldown doubled. Dealing damage (with any skill) now reduces the remaining cooldown (about 25% per hit).
- Spiky Armor: reduced damage of spikes and added a slow debuff to them.
Improved trails for some melee weapons:
- Obsidian Slayer
- Soul Reaper
Available items for vendors:
- Items are now divided into 5 sets: 1 for each chapter and one for NG+. Vendors have items from the sets so that current chapter is prioritized, while some items from earlier chapters are usually included and some items from later chapters can rarely be included.
- Several previously unobtainable items are now available from vendors
- Books now stay on the ground instead of floating and rotating in air.
- The ragged miner characters now attack the hero if he steals. They can drop a mining pick weapon.
- Changed a special room so that the traps are in a separate chamber (so that the room can be walked through without caring about them)
- Modified mushroom room
- Added a cultist special room
- Wall mushrooms improved
- Mushroom can now be destroyed and they go to pieces
- Added a sound + visual effect for hitting minerals
- Added vines on walls
Added a sound effect to normal blocking.
- Added a screen flash effect when the hero is stunned.
- Unified settings options for main menu and ingame menu. Input buttons can now be changed without returning to main menu.
- “Dragonpath” text on main menu title now gets scaled down on low resolutions (no effect if resolution is greater than 1280x720)
- Ingame menu: Added a confirmation box to quitting. It also tells that game is saved at the start of each level
- Camera movement modified slightly
- Slightly reduced minimum zoom (how far camera can be zoomed)
- Maximum zoom now takes it personal, pretty much filling the screen with the hero. It also rotates the camera slightly
- Player 3D view can now be zoomed with mouse scroll or gamepad right stick (the character fills the screen vertically at max zoom.)
- Vignette is now toggled off normally
- Antialiasing min threshold increased to reduce blurring
- Used post effects now depend on selected graphics quality level. All effects are disabled at lowest level. This greatly increases performance on low end computers.
- Changed number of quality level options to 5
- Fixed fps drop issue when spamming buttons
- Fixed fps drop issue when switching weapons
- Fixed several rare bugs related to gear switching (mainly weapon switch issues and overlapping armor)
- Fixed a bug where enemies could lose aggro when a new enemy was spawned in combat (they just wanted to hang out together with their new friends).
- Doors: Player movement animation is no longer interrupted when moving through doors (changed effect from mini-stun to skill interrupt+movement slow).
- Credits updated