Divide and Conquer Version 3. Please read the installation instructions or watch the installation video.
- You need a fresh (no mods present) Third Age Total War 3.2.
1) Download the file - Do not do anything else on your computer whilst you download
3) Unzip the file to any location.
4) Run the executable.
5) If you have not moved your steam directory from the C drive and your TATW folder is called 'Third_Age_3' then click next otherwise go to 5.1.
5.1) If your steam directory is not on your C drive or you installed TATW over an existing Kingdoms expansion folder then you need to manually locate your Med 2 install location and click on the 'mods' folder:
[DRIVE]/steam/steamapps/common/Medieval II Total War/mods
If you (foolishly) installed TATW over a Kingdoms expansion then you need to rename the end of the install path to match your folder:
[DRIVE]/steam/steamapps/common/Medieval II Total War/mods/[FOLDER NAME]
5) You must run Large Address Aware on the Medieval2.exe when prompted. Follow the instructions that appear on screen.