This mod alters the original voice files of the elf and orc races. It uses the original voice acting, just adds new lines of dialog, so it sounds completely like Bethesda did it themselves. Note this is split into 2 parts, both are required to unpack th
== Diverse Voices.esp ===================================================#
=== Latest Version: 0.3
=== Requirements: Oblivion.esm
=== Caveat: This mod is provided as-is. It works for me, and that's all I had time for. I would love to be one of those guys who has the time to thoroughly support his releases, but I don't. If you have a problem, I'm sorry, but you're probably on your own. Bug reports are appreciated, but I can make no guarantee to fix them.
== Overview ===================================================================
* Goal: unique voices for all races!
* Like many replacer mods, DV is only modified from Bethesda's files. If that isn't good enough for you, then we're on the same page. If it is, then enjoy.
== Installation ===============================================================
* For basic "vanilla" Oblivion, unzip the contents of the "main" folder into your "Oblivion\Data" folder, making sure to activate the plugin in your plugin manager.
* For Shivering Isles support, download the "Diverse Voices SI Support pack". Inside, you should find the "SI Support" folder. Unzip the contents of the "SI Support" folder into your "Oblivion\Data" folder, making sure to replace the vanilla "Diverse Voices.esp".
* For Persuasion Overhaul support, download the "Diverse Voices PO Support pack". Inside, you should find the "PO Support" folder. Unzip the contents of the "PO Support" folder into your "Oblivion\Data" folder.
== Versions ===================================================================
=== 0.3 Beta-ish [12/25/2007]
* Bugfixes for support packs & main module.
=== 0.2 Beta-ish [9/4/2007]
* Adds some missed files for Orc male, Altmer female. Also adds support for Shivering Isles & Persuasion Overhaul.
=== 0.1a Open Alpha [3/18/2007]
* Alters voices & voice folders for DE males, HE & WE females, and Orcs.
== Reuse and Credits ==========================================================
=== License: WML 1.0 Modify and Redistribute, Share Alike
* You are free to redistribute this work in unmodified form.
* You are free to modify and re-distribute this work, so long as you: 1) give the author(s) credit proportional to their contribution to the final work, 2) distribute the final work under the same terms, and 3) make artistic resources included with the final work available under the same terms as below.
* Artistic resources (meshes, textures, sounds, etc.) included with this work may be included in unmodified form with modified versions of this work, so long as their authors are given credit proportional to their contribution to the final work. Note that artistic resources may not be modified, or extracted from this work, unless permission is given elsewhere.
While the license above **allows** modification and redistribution, I'd **prefer** to keep it under my control for now. So, please try to obtain my permission before modifying or redistributing it.
=== License [Resources]
These are just modified Bethesda mp3 files.
* Someone Else, I'm sure: for the idea.
* Wrye: for Bash's Readme Generator
* Satu & Arbiter of Change: for the motivation
* lyobovnik (myself): the barely-creative gruntwork of slapping this together.
* **Bethesda**, for creating a great game!