Defence Alliance 2 Beta 1.0.0 - ReadME ====================================== The first FULL version of the popular assault mod for UT2004. This is where all started! SELF-INSTALLER VERSION.
Defence Alliance 2 Beta 1.0.0
Thank you for downloading Defence Alliance 2, unique assault modification for Unreal Tournament
Official Website: Planetunreal.com
Help / Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incredible assault style gameplay with various objective types.
- Amazing 3D graphics proove what the Unreal Engine is still capable of achieving.
- Six unique classes with different attributes and weaponry.
- Advanced Bot AI for challenging offline and online games.
- Seven large as well as small scale maps with various paths to lead your team into victory.
- Ending matinee scenes per map add more depth to each game.
- More than 50 custom made effects help us create the atmosphere players want.
- Fully customized and redesigned Graphical User Interface offers more options and easy navigation.
- Documented source code, we help 3rd party members create their maps easier for DA2.
* Requirements (all OS)
- Original copy of UT2004
- Patch '3355'
-> Please note DA2 does -NOT- require ECE Bonus Pack. The files are stripped and included
with the file you received.
* Windows (EXE, ZIP)
If you are using the EXE version run DA2Setup.exe and follow the instructions. On the other
hand if you downloaded the ZIP version extract the folder DA2 to your root UT2004 directory.
Example: If your root directory is C:\Games\UT2004 then extract there. To run the mod now
either go to your newly created directory C:\Games\UT2004\DA2 and double-click on DA2.exe.
You may also use the command line mode to run DA2 which in this case is
Start -> Run -> C:\Games\UT2004\System\UT2004.exe -mod=da2
* Linux (ZIP only)
Just like windows extract the files to your corresponding UT2004 root directory. You will
not be able to use the EXE file so use the command line as mentioned above.
* MAC (ZIP only)
Install and use the MAC Launcher included in your ZIP file. The DA2_Mac_Launcher.sit is
located into your x:\UT2004\DA2\MAC directory. Simply, double-click to start the game.
The following files are included from the offical Editors Choice Edition (ECE Bonus Pack)
** By using this software you agree that the above content belongs to EPIC and to their
** All 3D Artwork, Sounds, Textures, Maps, Music and code belong to their corresponding
owners and they are credited for this. If you have any problems or questions please
email us first at email@example.com to resolve the copyright issue.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.