Fixed some bugs, various balance changes, added several low-mid level runewords and 2 low-mid level sets.
really major bugs:
- FIXED RANDOM IMMUNITIES (because of
a really little accident, they were completely disabled)
- re-increased bow and crossbow
damages (they had been accidently decreased)
- fixed a bug that caused wrong
automagics to spawn on caster weapons and made them completely worthless that
- fixed an error of the lowlevel
jewelry set, the set name wasn't displayed
- fixed the attack rating on the
- "Caster Weapon Level"
instead of "Caster Weapon Power" (was intended to be like that...)
- fixed a bug that caused lifesteal to
spawn on elemental staves
- corrected highlevel runedrops (they
were not as they were intended)
- repaired charm drops (in act1 and
act2 normal, no great charms could drop)
- fixed a bug that made Lam Esen's
Tome be displayed as "Wyvern Greaves"
- changed the damage of molten boulder
- fixed some imbalances of runewords
which i found when making lists of them
- reduced the power of the lowlevel
- rebalanced the itemlevels required
to spawn + to all skills / + to skilltab affixes
- reduced the damage absorb of bone
armor (slightly) and cyclone armor
- reduced the damage of megademons
(balrog, pit lord, venom lord)
- slightly reduced the effects of the
necromancer curses "amplify damage" and "weaken" (a
scythemancer would have become a killing machine)
- reduced the chance of random
physical immunity (only if two random immunities spawn). it is half as likely
as the other ones now.
- reduced the amount of gold you get
from vendors when selling items to them by 50% (you got too much gold)
- reduced repair costs of items by 50%
- added several low / midlevel
- added two low / midlevel sets
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.
hi i would just like to know. i tried to patch up this d2:elements to 1.03 but then i cant open my diablo 2 and with the mod i already have the .02 version all the gems and new potions are named Ith
what version must my diablo be? 1.13 or earlier?
cause the skill thing also dont work i just get 1 skill each level
d2:elements v1.01 2006year 14M
D2:Elements v1.03 2013year 5M