First update for the mod. Open Beta Test 0.2 update.
Finally after almost 2 weeks I'm proud to release the 0.2 update for the mod!
PLEASE NOTE: you have to install v0.1 first!
As previously, thanks to GrenkaHigus for helping me with playtesting. Also, thanks to GamerDude27 for item №9 of changelog and to dear fellas from Source Modding Community for helping me with small problems I faced while creating this update.
You can check our Russian changelog in official CS:SO discord: discord.gg/ru8DS2X
- ADDITION: 4 new knives: Bayonet, M9 Bayonet, Butterfly, Gut
To change them, use loadout_slot_knife_weapon_ct and loadout_slot_knife_weapon_t for CT and T respectively
- ADDITION: New weapon: Zeus x27
- ADDITION: New maps: de_dust2 (old version), de_cache (old version)
- ADDITION: Random outfits for each faction
- ADDITION: You can now walk slowly on ladders (L.Shift by default)
- ADDITION: When you start the game, you will see a mod version in the console
- ADDITION: New console command: bot_place
- ADDITION: New deathnotice icons: noscope kill, blind kill
- ADDITION: Discord Rich Presence
- CHANGE: If the ceiling is lower than your height but not too low to make you crouch, you will be forced to crouch
(for example: now you can't just run past vents on Mirage window, you will have to crouch)
- CHANGE: Now fast weapon switch is forced on to replicate CS:GO behaviour
- CHANGE: mp_buytime now counts in seconds instead of minutes
- CHANGE: Domination and Revenge deathnotice icons now have different color
- BUGFIX: T HandPos for pistol animation fix (now all Ts will hold their pistols correctly)
- BUGFIX: Some crates on Mirage will now stop disappearing at certain view angles
- BUGFIX: Removed "CounterStrikeViewport" debug warning from the console
- BUGFIX: Vertigo recompiled on Final build settings (previously it was compiled on Fast settings which had a lot of lighting and optimization issues)
- BUGFIX: MP7/MP5SD buymenu slot will now display either "MP7" or "MP5SD" depending on what you choose instead of "MP7/MP5SD"
- BUGFIX: Weapon models which are attached to player body will now work properly on Ts (also they will not be floating somewhere at the map)
- BUGFIX: Now you can't buy ammo using "buyammo1" and "buyammo2" commands (also, in CS:GO you can't rebuy ammo at all)
- BUGFIX: Step sounds won't play if you strafe-walk while shifting
- BUGFIX: Player models will duck smoothly and not instantly
- BUGFIX: Now, when using a Negev or M249, bullets on ammo belt will dissapear correctly corresponding to how many bullets left
Thank you for downloading! Installation instruction are in installation.txt
Original content by Valve. Ported from CS:GO by me. Discord RPC implementation by GamerDude27. None of the assets were taken from any other person. Also, please don't use any of this mod's assets without my permission.