Provides the 4 vanilla classes as well as Troll, Dwarf and Lich. It also saves permanently your characters progress, so that you may slowly level them up to get the skills. Read for install info.
Please note that AMXX is required, of atleast version 1 as well as the steam version of Counter Strike 1.6
This was released in 2006, all work on this was ceased and put into Warcraft Source & and its brother, CS 1.6 WC3 Frozen Throne.
Features (New 2.6.x Changelog)
- Fixed, for good, the "Bad file Server is enforcing file consistency for..." error message that was booting everybody from the server.
- Renamed several variables to remove 'local variable shadows a variable at a preceding level' warnings.
- Updated SQL queries to only pull needed data, not the full records.
- Added mp_changeracepastfreezetime cvar to allow race changes while alive.
- Increased the length of the team name variables in death logging.
- Replaced the check_say() function with either direct calls to the corresponding function with register_clcmd(), or with say_*() functions.
- Changed the Troll ultimate to allow healing of self.
- Changed the SQL "CREATE TABLE" statements to minimize differences between MySQL and SQLite.
- Changed the SQL error handling system with a global new Result:res and a remake of dbi_check_error().
- Added missing famas and galil to damage_event() weaponname variable.
- Removed forcing setting mp_consistency, it was booting everybody from the server under AMX Mod X 1.5x.
- Removed inconsistent_file() function to allow compiling for AMX Mod X 1.5x.
- Added support for SQLite database XP storage.
- Updated/checked SQL statements.
- Minor compiler warnings resolved.
- AMX is NOT supported. You must use AMXX 1.0 or newer.
- CS 1.5 and WON are NOT supported. You must use STEAM/CS 1.6
- The old flat file save method is removed. The plugin now uses VAULT by default, MySQL is optional in the CFG. The plugin will still convert war3users.ini files into VAULT.
- Blood Elf is no longer part of the plugin in "Original Mode"
- To get Blood Elf and 3 new races, enable "EXPANDED_RACES" in the CFG file. The 3 new races are Troll, Dwarf, and Lich.
- Many old config options have been removed. We have trimmed some features that had little to do with WC3 out of the code. You can find similar plugins at amxmodx.org
- Weapons do not drop in front of players who had reincarnated anymore
- VAULT is far more reliable with tracking when to delete a player's data
- Added a config option ORCNADELESS. This is on by default and works like version 2.5. The plugin causes orc nades to do less damage than normal if you do not have the option ORCNECKLACE enabled. Turning off ORCNADELESS will return orc grenades to max damage.
- VAULT will work with SAVE_WITH_IP now
- You can say "shopmenu" now rather than having to bind it
- Admins can now give or take XP with wc3_givexp
- Freeze round and many other speed-related bugs have been fixed
- Many many many many runtime errors fixed