A mod that updates various sounds in Call of Duty 2.
Crawlius ' Sound Modification V0.96|]
5th of March 2006|]
= Information =
First off, thanks for downloading - I hope you find at least some of the sounds good enough to improve your experience. This is the result of about two weeks work collecting, reorganizing, remixing and rebalancing countless sound and weapon files. As much as time permitted, I tried not to directly rip any sounds from the many other soundpacks , but used them as components for more powerful sounds. There are some I haven't had the chance to remix/remake yet, but I'm happy with the state of the mod as it is.
I will try and credit as many people as is possible, and have mailed for permission from as many people who have requested it. However, if you think you recognize some of the sounds as being your own work, stated in your readme that people should ask you for permission and you did NOT recieve an e-mail from me, please contact me at the address in the below paragraph and I'll try and update the readme or remove your sounds. Sorry.
Please send all criticisms, suggestions or other feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
= Installation =
Extract the files in the archive using any decent archiving/unzipping program such as WinZip or WinRar to your --Call of Duty 2/Main-- folder. As long as you don't personally modify the soundpack .iwd or rename it, it should function perfectly.
= Uninstallation =
Simply delete the --ZZZ_Crawlius' Sound Modification v0.96.iwd-- file from your Main folder, or move it to another place on your computer.
= To be updated =
6] M1 Garand
7] Mosin Nagant
8] Lee Enfield
= Credits =
- Camillo for some of the sounds in his excellent CoD2 soundmod
- Master Shake for some of the sounds in his MoH:AA soundmod
- Windtalker for some of the sounds in his MoH:AA soundmod
- StAtIc for some of the sounds in his MoH:AA soundmod
- SniPeEagLe for some of the sounds in his MoH:AA soundmod
- Deek for some of the sounds in his MoH:AA soundmod
- Randy for some of the sounds in his MoH:AA soundmod
- Fubah for some of the sounds in his MoH:AA soundmod
- Konigstiger for some of the sounds in his great CoD1 soundmod
- SS MG-Schutze 2005 for some of the sounds in his CoD1 soundmod
- KNOKPLOEG for some of the sounds in his excellent CoD2 soundmod
- CoD2files for hosting
- The people behind the sound program Audacity for allowing me actually make this .iwd
- And finally, Infinity Ward for making an exceptional game
= Contact =
= Etc. =
If you'd like to use any of the sounds for your mod, my contact details are above. If you don't contact me, please at least list my alias in your credits. Thanks.