Download this patch if you have downloaded the full release version. The full version is also updated, but there's no point of downloading it again if you already have it.
In this update, several community favorites are making a comeback.
Added new kevlar hit sounds.
- de_survivor cubemaps (Thanks fleet84)
- cs_meridian cubemaps
- cs_meridian navmesh
Broken ladder sounds.
Multilingual support (read this if you want other languages):
- It would be really time-consuming if I had to translate the game in several languages, so there's plan B. Go to Steam > Right click on Counter-Strike: Source > Properties > Languages > Choose your desired language.
* Place the "my_custom_stuff" folder in your cstrike/custom folder, click "Yes" when asked to replace the existing files and verify the integrity of your game files from Steam. Same applies if you use a pirated version (make sure you use the latest version).
* If you have missing textures, make sure you verified your files before playing.
* If you use 4:3 resolution, go to custom/New HUD/NormalScreen/cstrike and paste the folders in "my_custom_stuff", otherwise, the HUD may not align properly.
Will2K - cs_east_borough
Moroes and n0thing - cs_siege
Loadingue and Radix - de_austria
Magikus - de_losttemple
Pabx and Squall - fy_poolday
Dr. Spud - fy_snow
Nexon - Sounds