Before Upgrading remove all Uber Skulls, and empty your cubes or you will get crashes! Also if you used the charm stacking bug you need to remove these from your inventory (you can still put them in stash) Damn bois this update is kinda big! I spent a lot of time on the new secret level and tons of balancing so enjoy :D
Before Upgrading remove all Uber Skulls, and empty your cubes or you will get crashes!
Also if you used the charm stacking bug you need to remove these from your inventory (you can still put them in stash)
Upgraded to BaseMod1121
->Fixing a bug that made it possible to carry multiple unique charms
-> Lowered the drop chance for God Portal Runes and Scrolls of Corruption in the Cow level and made the cows slightly faster
-> Reworked Uber gems socketing stats
-> Rare (and crafted) items can now spawn with up to 4 open sockets (used to be 2 max)
-> Increased the inventory size to 10x8 and introduced a charm zone!
->You can put normal items into the charm zone as well but charms don't work outside the charm zone!(Thanks to Swoosh and anyone who helped him)
-> Decreased the cube size to 5x5 because the cube should mainly be used to craft and not as a storage unit
-> Increased the chance for Uniques, Sets and Rare items from Champion, Unique and Super Unique monsters
-> Fixed a bug that prevented The Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown and The Ring of Odin to be able to become corrupted.
-> Added a new font that makes "5" and "J" more clear (Thanks to Shex)
-> Fixed a bug that caused a 1-2 dmg sword to be able to drop
-> Fixed a critical problem with Uber Skulls but existing ones got corrupted in the process so make sure to dispose of them before updating
-> Drastically improved Champion and Unique monster drops in the god dungeon. Due to a mistake on my part, they dropped like normal monsters sorry!
-> Fixed a bug that made it possible to lose ingredients when trying to open a red portal in the wrong act
Crafting, cubing, etc:
-> Rune downgrading Ist or lower runes are now without penalty, meaning 1 Ist will grant 2 Mals, 1 Mal will grant 2 Ums, etc.
-> Lowered expert crafts rune cost from Vex to Ist
-> Changed the Crafting outcomes a little (see Cube Recipe List .txt for more information)
-> Added a recipe to reroll superior base items sockets (Vex + Uber Amy)
-> Added a recipe to turn a crafted item into a rare item of the same base type so if you want to craft with a specific base type you can use that.
-> Crafted item + Lem rune = Rare item of the same base type
-> Changed the recipe to upgrade a low-quality item to a normal quality item: Item + Any Pgem
-> You can now crafter Uber Gems by cubing 6 of the same PGEM
-> Lowered the cost of creating an Uber Gem with crafting material to 1PGEM + any crafting material = Uber Gem version of the PGEM
Champion and Unique Monster drops:
-> Vanilla Champion monsters used to drop 1x item(or gold, runes etc) and 1x Set of potions now it looks like this:
->2 Item drops, for each drop there is a 75% chance for an item and a 25% chance for a set of pots
-> Unique monster drops now look like this: 3 Item drops, for each drop there is 75% chance for an item and 25% chance for a set of pots
-> Vanilla Super Unique monsters used to drop 2x item (or gold, runes etc) and 2x Set of potions now it looks like this:
->3 Item drops, no more pots, for each drop there is a 33% chance for an item of the current treassure class and a 66% chance for an item of the next lower treassure class.
=>So overall more item drops and fewer pot drops!
-> You will now get the God Portal Rune [Tier2] guaranteed upon killing God Nihlathak and you also have a chance to gain additional ones by killing God Freeze and God Countess!
-> Added a new secret level that contains 9 new monsters + a special Set that is only obtainable in this area!
-> Changed a lot of monster resistances in hell, overall there are less immune monsters and more immune monsters can get their immunities broken.
->There are still monsters whose resistances cannot be broken tho.
-> Nerfed Convictions lowering resistances from 30% base to 20% base and from 5% per level to 4% per level and lowering defense reduction to scaling 10% to 65%.
(At level 12 [From Infinity] it now reduces enemy resistances by 64%, down from 85%)
-> Nerfed Lower Resist scaling from 25%-70% to 20%-60%
-> Nerfed Runeword Glory from 30% fcr to 15% fcr
-> Introduced a few new item properties for certain Uniques and Set items.
(Also changed some old full set stats)
-> Made the Moonlight stone more common