A quick update fixing menu glitches and adding some basic quality of life improvements.
This update fixes some of the bugs that were introduced in 1.0.5. Adding Speedrun mode, revamping the menu system, and changing the input controller around all at the same time created some instability in general. That should all be fixed now.
As always, the Mac/Linux versions are available on itch.io: Tallbeard.itch.io
WARNING: Updating versions will reset progress.
- Updated main menu glitches that caused freezes and unexpected behavior.
- Added a brief loading screen on application open.
- Better handling of windowed mode, will now pause the game when not in an ideal resolution. Can be overridden if that's just how you roll. :)
- Updated a handful of level layouts for better flow.
- Removed Unity configuration menu.
- Updated control scheme so "jump" and "menu select" aren't the same control. Derp.
- Player can now jump with up, w, or space bar.
- Updated several animations.
- Quality of life updates.