Hold against enemy hordes. Now with online CO-OP and Deathmatch!
You should mark the game as executable (CoA.x86 or CoA.x86_64) in order to be able to play.
Maps included (single and multiplayer)
- Mountain defense.- hold against hordes of zombies and undeads
- Outpost defense.- hold against an army of soldiers
- Abandoned storage.- deathmatch map (multiplayer only)
It has been tested on LAN. It should work on the net too. Port 7777 must be open in the firewall (if any) and in the router.
Instructions, port and NAT check, and guidelines included in-game before hosting or connecting to a host.
v0.5.4 Apr 2, 2017
- Upgraded to Unity 5.5.3f1
- Since Unity 5.5.0, OpenGL2 support has been dropped. OpenGL2 Linux version removed :(
- Added DirectX12 and OpenGLCore support to Windows builds
- Added Metal support to MAC builds
- UI store improved: now you don't need to have a numeric keyboard
- UI store: you can now customize the main store button
- UI messages for picking up objects are now next to the cursor and bigger
- Added fireball magic spell to medieval playable characters (the crusader)
- New purchasable allies bosses: Übertank (modern characters) and Master of the Elements (medieval characters)
- Updated several assets
- AI wanders around if there is nothing to attack
- Optimized AI CPU usage
- Increased multithread support (experimental graphics jobs option enabled)
- Fixed UI position
- Fixed pickup message when ammo is full
- Fixed superweapons in Akihabara defense map
- Fixed Cyclop boss attack on clients