Hold against enemy hordes. Now with online CO-OP and Deathmatch!
Maps included (single and multiplayer)
- Mountain defense.- hold against hordes of zombies and undeads and destroy their base
- Outpost defense.- hold against an army of soldiers for 10 minutes
- Abandoned storage.- deathmatch map (multiplayer only)
It has been tested on LAN. It should work on the net too. Port 7777 must be open in the firewall (if any) and in the router.
Instructions, port and NAT check, and guidelines included in-game before hosting or connecting to a host.
v0.5.2 Jan 28, 2017
- Upgraded to Unity 5.4.4f1
- New medieval playable character: crusader
- Introduced medieval playable characters:
- They have more HP and can carry medieval weapons (melee and some range).
- Superweapons are based on magic
- Instead of grenades they use potions. They explode on contact (no timer)
- Overlord is now a purchasable character through the shop (only medieval characters)
- New purchasable ally for medieval characters: sorcerer
- New melee weapons: broadsword and longsword
- New range weapon: crossbow
- Flashlight key can be customized
- All weapons, except primary weapons, can now be dropped (useful in online coop)
- Changed several on screen pickup messages
- Increased dragon (boss) bounty from 40 to 4000 $
- Fixed other players' melee weapons floating on multiplayer
- Fixed Classic Last Stand game mode not finishing at minute 10
- Fixed dragon (boss) death animation
- Fixed flashlight on multiplayer