Hold against enemy hordes. Now with online CO-OP and Deathmatch!
You should mark the game as executable (CoA.x86) in order to be able to play.
Maps included (single and multiplayer)
- Mountain defense.- hold against hordes of zombies and undeads and destroy their base
- Outpost defense.- hold against an army of soldiers for 10 minutes
- Abandoned storage.- deathmatch map (multiplayer only)
It has been tested on LAN. It should work on the net too. Port 7777 must be open in the firewall (if any) and in the router.
Instructions, port and NAT check, and guidelines included in-game before hosting or connecting to a host.
Changelog 0.5.0 - 2016 / 12 / 8
- Upgraded to Unity 5.4.3f1
- New game mode: Survival. You can't win, there is no time limit and enemies spawn faster. All Base vs Base and Classic Last Stand maps supported
- Base vs Base maps are now supported in Classic Last Stand game mode. Enemy buildings can't be destroyed in Survival and Classic Last Stand game mode
- More bosses for Halloween map
- Improved Outpost Wars, Medieval Town and Desert defense maps lighting
- Fire is now blocked while launching a grenade or performing a basic melee attack
- Basic melee attack improved: attack rate increased from 2 seconds to 0.5. Pressing the button down no longer works: you should press each time you want to attack
- Grenade throwing improved: improved animation and throw rate from 2 to 0.5 seconds
- Optimized CPU usage
- Gore: characters wearing a helmet no longer spills blood on head shot death
- Gore: plain zombies and characters not wearing a helmet have their head exploded on head shot death
- Gore: can be enabled/disabled in Game settings
- Death blood spill is no longer constant. It appears every two seconds
- Modern characters cannot hire medieval allies anymore and cannot buy meteor attacks (meteor rain changed to artillery attack)
- Fixed overlord animations
- Fixed dinosaurs death animation
- Fixed frag limit UI message not being synced on network (Deathmatch)
- Fixed flash light not pointing forward while carrying a melee weapon
- Fixed ranged IA not moving sometimes