Hold against enemy hordes. Now with online CO-OP and Deathmatch!
Maps included (single and multiplayer)
- Mountain defense.- hold against hordes of zombies and undeads and destroy their base
- Outpost defense.- hold against an army of soldiers for 10 minutes
- Underground Terror.- survive all the remaining waves (singleplayer only)
- Abandoned warehouse.- kill all your opponents (multiplayer only)
It has been tested on LAN. It should work on the net too. Port 7777 must be open in the firewall (if any) and in the router.
Instructions, port and NAT check, and guidelines included in-game before hosting or connecting to a host.
Changelog 0.4.7 - October 12, 2016
- Player movement and rotation on network smoothed
- Added floating damage effect on hits. Can be disabled on Game settings
- Added head damage on player's character
- Added ammo power up
- Added random boxes on deathmatch. They fall from the sky and contain unknown misteries :P . Can be enabled/disabled
- Increased health and damage of Wave Survival final boss
- Improved view distance of several objects (rocks, buildings...)
- Changed shop font in Wave Survival game mode
- Ally token are now blue flags
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed flashlight status not synced at the start of a game
- Fixed dinosaurs and orthos attacking while dead
- Fixed melee characters not attacking on their range sometimes
- Fixed white dots graphic error in some enemies and trees. Had to disable AA for now