Hold against enemy hordes. Now with online CO-OP and Deathmatch!
Maps included (single and multiplayer)
- Mountain defense.- hold against hordes of zombies and undeads and destroy their base
- Outpost defense.- hold against an army of soldiers for 10 minutes
- Underground Terror.- survive all the remaining waves (singleplayer only)
- Abandoned warehouse.- kill all your opponents (multiplayer only)
It has been tested on LAN. It should work on the net too. Port 7777 must be open in the firewall (if any) and in the router.
Instructions, port and NAT check, and guidelines included in-game before hosting or connecting to a host.
Changelog 0.4.6 - 2016 / 10 / 4
- New Deathmatch game mode!: supports up to 16 players, Frag limit customizable and random power ups. Currently only "Free For All" mode
- New map "Abandoned Warehouse" (also included in demo)
- Minor network code improvements
- Field of View during sprint is now customizable in Settings -> Game
- Improved multimonitor support
- Increased single player performance (removed unnecesary network components)
- Changed euro currency to dollar
- Minor GPU usage improvements
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed rare error that led the game to a victory at the beginning of Mountain Defense map
- Fixed default graphics settings when the player opens the game for the first time
- Fixed allies spawning as enemies on network clients in some maps