This is a legacy version of the mod, currently for version 2.6 of Stellaris. Want more customisation? This mod adds: 30 default civics, 10 hive civics, 10 corporate civics, 5 machine civics, 5 ascension perks, 3 policies, 6 edicts, 3 origins, 10 buildings, 21 technologies, 2 relics and a new federation type.
- Five civics from the Expanded MegaCorp Civics mod integrated into the mod, now named: Entertainment Enterprise, Consumer Streamlining, Galactic Pioneers, Titan of Industry and Construction Corporation.
- The Research Institute civic from the EMC mod has been merged with the Technocorp civic.
- Sanctify Singularity decision (available for Nihilistic Cults) now requires the Consecrated Worlds ascension perk.
- Several gestalt civics modified.
Work on version 1.3.3, the final minor update before 1.4, has begun.
To be able to play with the mod, you must:
- Download the .zip file.
- Extract the contents of the file.
- Paste the CE_Legacy.mod file and the CE_Legacy folder to the "mod" file at Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod.
- Open the Stellaris Launcher.
- Enable Civics Expanded+ (Legacy).
- Launch the game.
- Note, if you cannot enable the mod, due to a missing path, then copy and paste "path="C:/Users/[USERNAME]/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/CE_Legacy"" to the bottom line of the CE_Legacy.mod file and edit [USERNAME] to match your computer account's name.