This is the civics-only version of the mod. If you would like to play with the full version, which also adds ascension perks, edicts, policies, techs, origins and more, then check out the main mod. This mod adds 30 default civics, 10 hive civics, 10 corporate civics and 5 machine civics.
- Now compatible with 3.0 Dick.
- Rapid Breeding now provides +5 housing rather than affect districts
- Masters of Architecture now has a warning mentioning not getting the special deposit if the civic is selected during empire reformation
- Bombardment issue with the Collective Punishment civic should be fixed
- The militarist faction will no longer be angry at their Peacekeeper empire if they have the Cooperative diplomatic stance
- Renamed Machine Cult to Synthetic Cult
- Robots can join the spiritualist faction if the empire has the Nihilistic Cult or Synthetic Cult civic
- Changed effects of Starfleet Academies
- Changed effects of Bureau of Transportation and its special starbase building
- Empires with the Nihilistic Cult civic now consider tomb worlds holy worlds rather than gaia worlds
- Made spiritualist faction in empires with the Nihilistic Cult civic want to consecrate tomb worlds, not gaia worlds
- Nihilistic version of Consecrated Worlds is now more distinct
- Few more general compatibility changes introduced
To be able to play with the mod, you must:
- Download the .zip file.
- Extract the contents of the file.
- Paste the CE_CivicsOnly.mod file and the CE_CivicsOnly folder to the "mod" file at Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod.
- Open the Stellaris Launcher.
- Enable Civics Expanded (Civics Only).
- Launch the game.
- Note, if you cannot enable the mod, due to a missing path, then copy and paste "path="C:/Users/[USERNAME]/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/CE_CivicsOnly"" to the bottom line of the CE_CivicsOnly.mod file and edit [USERNAME] to match your computer account's name.